Disney Size Me

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Lousy Room Assignment

After we returned back to WL, we found that our room assignment was horrible.

We did not ask much. Just a woods view room, non-smoking, and with bunk beds. We got a room that has a simple patch of thin trees separating our room's view from a maintenance driveway. We see trees and service vehicles parked directly in front of our balcony. If I want to pay woods view, I want to get woods view, not a glorified standard view.

So, I called the front desk and complainted, politely, of course. The CM told me that they will try to find something for us. After dinner at WCC, I decided to go in person to the front desk.

No try. Do.

I politely complained about the situation again, and this time, got some result. The CM, after spending five minutes checking with her manager (or just out back taking a break), said that they will move us tomorrow. While we're at the park during the day, someone will transfer our luggages to a new room with bunk beds, and hopefully with better view.

My wife said that I just cannot stop myself from planning and re-planning, even in the middle of the vacation!

Stay tune for any possible new excitement tomorrow on this room assignment saga.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home