Disney Size Me

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I-95

Yesterday, from Cleveland to Charlotte, I was cruising along with an average speed of 80 to 85 MPH. With that, it was fast enough to pass most cars, avoid cops' evil stares, and stay with couple packs. Even today, this method worked fine on I-77 and I-26.

Then, I got on I-95.

I-95 consisted of these types of drivers.

The Yankees from the Northeast and Canadians driving at 110 MPH, as though trying to put as much distance between them and the winter as quickly as possible. Some people need to hurry in order to relax, I suppose.

The snowbirds with their RVs travelling at 40 MPH, cursing at everyone else flying by them.

The two people driving the speed limit the whole way.

And moi, driving 80-85 MPH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home