Disney Size Me

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Day One - Meals

Lunch @ The Pinocchio Village Haus - 3 CS, if paying OOP = around $36.00

DW - Turkey Panini w/ chips, pop, chocholate milkshake
Me - Italian Sub w/ chips, pop, vanilla milkshake
DD7 - Turkey Pinwheel, lemonade, chocholate milkshake
DD2 - Scavenged

DW thought the Panini was good. Both she and I agreed it is better than the ones we usually get from Panera Bread. My Italian Sub was okay. Nothing to write home about.

Dinner @ Whispering Canyon Cafe - 3 TS, if paying OOP = $82.03

DW - Pork Chop, pop, Apple Caramel Pie w/ vanilla ice cream
Me - Canyon Skillet, pop, Chocholate Moose Stampede
DD7 - Drumsticks w/ mashed potato, lemonade, Worms in Dirt
DD2 - Scavenged (ate tons of my chicken and pulled pork!)

DW again chose a winner. The Pork Chop was great. My Canyon Skillet was okay. Nothing spectacular. If you want to stuff your face, go for it. But, if you want to enjoy the food, try one of the other options. I stuffed my face this time.

Snacks - None today. Still finishing off the snacks we had on the road.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home