Disney Size Me

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Day Three - Meals

Breakfast @ Hotel - Purchased OOP from gift shop

Purchased large box of Fruit Loops and a half gallon milk from the WL gift shop for breakfast. This should last the DDs the rest of the week.

Lunch @ Norway - 3 TS, if paying OOP = $74.09

Best meal so far. Loved the character interactions, the buffet line, and the entrees. Here, you are paying for both the character experience AND dining experience. It is interesting to try some food from Norway. Even DD7 enjoyed the smoked mackrel. DW had the lamb dish and that was great. I had the trout. Also good. DD7 had the spaghetti and meatball. That was good too, for a spaghetti and meatball dish. Will most likely do this character meal again.

Dinner @ Earl of Sandwich - 2 CS, if paying OOP = $16.80

We got Happy Meals for the kids from McDonald's for tonight, figuring they want something familiar for a change. For DW and I, we decided to try this place. We heard good comments from my sister and also read on Disboards. DW had antipasto salad while I had a Caribbean Jerk Chicken. Both items were de-li-cious, just like all the reviewers have said. The only problem was with the service. The lady at the ordering counter told me to go through the line and pick out the dessert I want after I told her we are on the dining plan. When I got to the checkout section, the lady there informed me that the only desserts allowed on the dining plan were cookies and brownies. I had to go back in line to retrieve the right items. Good food, lousy employee training.

Snacks @ Wetzels Pretzels - Paid OOP.

Yummy snack before the Cirque show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home