Disney Size Me

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oh No - Code w/ No PIN

So I found this discount code on an online discussion forum. I called CRO to see if I could use the code. CM said no problem. I called back various other times after the initial booking for changes, room requests, upgrades, payments, etc. No one questioned it. I was never asked for the PIN. But, the discussion on the online forum got me worrying. People were saying Disney may cancel my reservation or force me to pay rack rate if I do not have the PIN. I was never asked for PIN. I thought this may just be one of those general code. But, just to be on the safe side, I paid off my package balance yesterday. Today, I called CRO and told them flat out that I want to check to see if there is PIN attached to my account for me to use this special discount code. After 15 minutes of digging around, the friendly CM came back and said no, I do not have a PIN attached to my account. But, since I have upgraded and have paid the vacation package off completely, they will honor it this time. Slight relief. I am just looking forward to get my snail confirmation now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home