Disney Size Me

Monday, January 29, 2007

Questions About the Discount Code

This blog is maintained mainly for families and friends (and for me to keep track of my insanity when I am in this Disney planning mode). But, a recent discount code issue on DISBoards has brought many people to these pages looking for the mysterious codes.

Please refer to this informative thread for any questions you may have -

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1339138

And, again, the codes are - ZFZ (package) and BSY (room-only). I am not exactly sure what dates they are for or if you really need a PIN for it. YMMV. Good luck!

2 Comments:

  • Just wanted to say thanks for the code.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM, February 06, 2007  

  • what dates go with the room only code? Are they the same as the 40% mailer? I tried the room only code for May 15-20, but CM said no such code

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 PM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home