Disney Size Me

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Day Five - Morning MK

Today we hit MK when it opened to get a jump start on catching Space Mountain for DD7. She liked Big Thunder Mountain Railroad earlier in the week, so we thought we'll give Space Mountain a try. DW took DD2 to It's a Small World and do some pin trading while I had the luxury of taking DD7 to Space Mountain.

We rode it five times within an hour.

By the third time, the CMs along the line recognized us and started urging her on to ride more. I don't know about her, but I am still dizzy right now.

Then, we rode Buzz Lightyear. My score was around 8000. DD7 got 1100.

In the meantime, DW and DD2 did It's a Small World and Haunted Mansion. Not sure what marbles DW lost by taking DD2 to Haunted Mansion. She sat through it but said she doesn't like it.

We met DW and DD2 at Goofy's Barnstorming roller coaster ride in Toon Town. DW rode it with DD7. DD7 complained afterwards that it was over too quickly and the ride is for babies. I think we have spoiled her with Space Mountain!

I picked up couple fast passes earlier, so DW took DD7 back to Space Mountain to ride it another time. I took DD2 to It's a Small World (again).

This afternoon is DD7's tea party with Alice. Then, we have the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home