Disney Size Me

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

CRT FINALLY! Thank you, Minnie824!

I was still not too happy with my CRT at 12:15 PM. Just so happen I saw a posting by another Disboarder Minnie824 who wants to cancel a CRT ressie for party of 4 for 8:10 AM during a day that we will be in WDW! I sent her a PM and off we went arranging a good time for the exchange of the ill-gotten goods. She said she'll be finished with a luncheon meeting at 1 PM. So, I gave her couple minutes and started to call at 1:02 PM. Nothing was available. I hung up and tried again. Still nothing. At this time, Minnie824 sent me a PM saying that she was running late and she was calling right away. I called WDW again. Still nothing. I told the CM my situation and asked her to try again. She did and this time it popped up! CRT at 8:10 AM, 50 minutes before the park opens! Will be nice to take some non-crowded pictures. Thank you, Minnie824 , thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home